Here's a sneak peek at the seven amazing items up for bid under the tent
1. laura smith blair painting
33” x 60” “Rebirth” is dedicated to and inspired by our neighboring Napa Valley. Mixed media on canvas.
Donated by: Laura Smith Blair
2. YOSEMITE GETAWAY AT RUSH CREEK LODGe
Two-night accommodation in two spacious Hillside Villas (each sleeps 4-6 people) at the #1 Rated resort in Yosemite. Includes a full- or half-day excursion for everyone - hiking, biking or snowshoeing!
Donated by: Brian and Winnie Anderluh
3. sonoma getaway at the atherton ranch
Five-night Sonoma retreat for up to six people. Seven acres of outdoor fun and relaxation just four miles from the Sonoma Square.
Value: $3,000 Donated by: Drew & Tina Atherton
4. tahoe getaway: Sugar pine lodge at old greenwood
Four-night retreat for up to 10 people in Greenwood, a gated golf course community in beautiful Lake Tahoe.
Value: $4,800 Donated by: Frank & Annie Defesche
5. sf giants "play ball Kid" & owner's Seats
Enjoy four Owner's Seats and the opportunity for your child to be the official "Play Ball" Kid at Tiburon Night at the Giants on June 4th.
Donated by: The San Francisco Giants
6. royal belize getaway
Royal Belize offers a private island escape for guests seeking five-star service in a relaxed environment and an entirely personalized, luxury experience in one of the most spectacular settings in the world.
- Four-night stay for up to 10 people (3 individual villas)
- Full staff including island chef, housekeeping, and a licensed boat captain
- Dedicated on-site concierge
- All meals and local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
The ultimate Big Island luxury experience for up to eight people at Kohanaiki, an invitation only private golf and beach community on the Kona Coast of Hawaii.